Due to COVID-19 all classes will be held virtually until further
Prenatal Breast/Chest feeding Class for Couples:
This class is offered every third Tuesday of the month from 5:30pm to 8:00pm.
$25 for non-FBWC clients.
Classes are led by an IBCLC or an LBCLC student.
During the class we cover many different aspects of breastfeeding:
- The anatomy and physiology of the breast and how breastmilk is formed
- Newborn cues
- Best practice breastfeeding positions and sleeping arrangements
- What to look forward to in the first couple days of life
- Resources, guidelines, and contact information to reference
Please call if you would like more information or if you would like to sign up for a class:
Working and Pumping Class:
Offered quarterly, please call HCLC for upcoming dates. This can also be scheduled as a one on one with our IBCLC.
During this section we offer great tips and tricks for pumping:
- What pump you should use
- Where to get a good pump (we also provide rentals)
- Your rights to pump breaks at work
- How often should you pump
- Proper flange fittings
Please call and schedule a time if you are interesting in learning about this class:
(928) 556- 0000