We provide one on one consults with parents and their newborn. The consults are held with an International Board Certified Lactation Consultant (IBCLC).
Please call to schedule an appointment with our IBCLC if you have any questions about:
- Prenatal breastfeeding/chestfeeding
- Prenatal screenings for expecting aren’t who intend to breastfeed
- Prenatal breast anatomy questions
- Postpartum latching difficulties
- Postpartum milk production
- Weekly breastfeeding/chestfeeding support
- Infant evaluation of tongue tie/lip tie or sucking concerns
- Returning to work
- Breast-pump rentals or questions
- Flange fittings
- Donor milk use or donations and screenings.
We take most major insurance. Depending on your plan, you may have a copay or deductible. It is your responsibility to obtain a referral from your PCP and your baby’s PCP prior to the visit if your plan requires referrals for specialists.
Flagstaff Community Foundation
All Medicaid (AHCCCS) recipients or low-income families in Flagstaff pay nothing for their visits at this time thanks to a grant from the Arizona Community Foundation of Flagstaff (while funding lasts)!
We were awarded a grant from the Arizona Community Foundation of Flagstaff to offset the cost of these visits for all Flagstaff residents (while funding lasts).