We provide one on one consults with parents and their newborn. The consults are held upstairs in a private room with our International Board Certified Lactation Consultant (IBCLC).
Please call to schedule an appointment with our IBCLC if you have any questions about:
- Prenatal breastfeeding/chestfeeding
- Prenatal screenings for expecting aren’t who intend to breastfeed
- Prenatal breast anatomy questions
- Postpartum latching difficulties
- Postpartum milk production
- Weekly breastfeeding/chestfeeding support
- Infant evaluation of tongue tie/lip tie or sucking concerns
- Returning to work
- Breast-pump rentals or questions
- Flange fittings
- Donor milk use or donations and screenings.
We take most major insurance. Depending on your plan, you may have a copay or deductible. It is your responsibility to obtain a referral from your PCP and your baby’s PCP prior to the visit if your plan requires referrals for specialists.
Flagstaff Community Foundation
All Medicaid (AHCCCS) recipients or low-income families in Flagstaff pay nothing for their visits at this time thanks to a grant from the Arizona Community Foundation of Flagstaff (while funding lasts)!
We were awarded a grant from the Arizona Community Foundation of Flagstaff to offset the cost of these visits for all Flagstaff residents (while funding lasts).