We provide one on one consults with parents and their newborn. The consults are held upstairs in a private room with our International Board Certified Lactation Consultant (IBCLC). We take most major insurance and have a very generous sliding scale fee for those who are on Medicaid or who are paying out of pocket.
Please call to schedule an appointment with our IBCLC if you have any questions about:
- Prenatal breastfeeding/chestfeeding
- Prenatal screenings for expecting aren’t who intend to breastfeed
- Prenatal breast anatomy questions
- Postpartum latching difficulties
- Postpartum milk production
- Weekly breastfeeding/chestfeeding support
- Infant evaluation of tongue tie/lip tie or sucking concerns
- Returning to work
- Breast-pump rentals or questions
- Flange fittings
- Donor milk use or donations and screenings.